Saturday, November 27, 2010

Phoenix at Last

Yesterday was a long drive through the desert.  I did spend a little time in Lake Havesu City to see the London Bridge and enjoy the scenery...sharp dark rock outcroppings in and around the water.

My "home" is a mess and needs cleaning as well as myself.  Last night I stopped at a Comfort Inn in Goodyear (just west of Phoenix) for a big bed, lots of hot water and speedy internet service.  It was just dark and it's amazing how difficult it is for me to see at night. Now, after a good night's sleep and hot breakfast, I can catch up on house-keeping.  I am near an electronics store so I'll see if the GPS can be fixed. The sun is shining but still a bit nippy weather until the afternoon.  I find I schedule my life and chores by daylight vs. darkness.  Sure am glad I'm not on any tight schedule. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice to catch up on your trip. For some reason, my blog didn't indicate you had posted anything until yesterday! I was starting to worry about you, but voila - you were posting all along. Taking any pics, Mary Beth? And let me know how we will be connecting with you on the 10th, if that's still the plan. Should I call you or you call one of us, or...

Post a Comment